Saturday, April 11, 2015
The Week In Review - The Winter Never Ends
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 5 Tools for Creating Multimedia Quizzes - A Comparison Chart
2. Create a Simple Check-out/ Check-in System With Google Forms
3. Create a Lab / Room Scheduler in Google Sheets
4. Office Lens - Digitize Handwritten Notes and Diagrams
5. How to Create a Multimedia Timeline on HSTRY
6. 5 Email Etiquette Tips for Students - Some for Teachers Too
7. Crash Course and SciShow for Kids
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp being held on July 13 &14. The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is a two day, hands-on learning experience for teachers. This year's event is being held in downtown Portland, Maine just a few blocks from the ocean, great dining, and iconic lighthouses. Register by April 16th to save $50 on registration.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Versal is a great tool for building interactive online course components.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
HelloTalk is a mobile community for learning a new language.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.