Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Six Styles of Classroom Video Projects - A Handout
2. 5 Good Ways to Send Text & Push Notifications to Students & Parents - A Handout
3. ABCya Story Maker - Draw and Type Stories
4. Breaking News from ClassTools.net
5. Free Online Music Theory Lessons
6. Five Good Resources for Teaching Digital Safety and Citizenship to Elementary School Students
7. Apricot - Create Writing Prompts for Students and Share Responses With Parents
PD Opportunities With Me
- I am offering a three online courses this summer. Teaching History With Technology, Getting Going With GAFE, and Blogs & Social Media for Teachers & School Leaders.
- If you would like to have me speak at your conference or school this summer, please click here to learn more about me and my PD offerings.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
HelloTalk is a mobile community for learning a new language.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.