Next week, after ISTE, I will be starting new section of my online course Getting Going With GAFE. A few seats are still available. Graduate credit is available for the course. Click here for more information.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 10 Important Google Search Strategies for Students - A PDF Handout
2. 11 Helpful Hints for Combining Google Drive With Symbaloo
3. Three Helpful Gmail Settings for Students and Teachers
4. 5 Online Tools for Creating Picture Books
5. 10 Good Apps & Sites for Creative Writing Projects
6. Active Reading Strategies Using the DocHub Chrome App
7. Video - Three Google Docs Formatting Tips
Summer PD Opportunities With Me.Teaching History With Technology begins in July.
Getting Going With GAFE is offered in June and July.
Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is offered in July.
Would you like to have me visit your school? Click here to learn about my PD services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
HelloTalk is a mobile community for learning a new language.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.