|Teachers collaborating at the |
Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.
Here are this month's most popular posts:
1. Great Google Drive Add-ons for Teachers - A PDF Handout
2. Frequently Overlooked Useful YouTube Features - A PDF Handout
3. 50+ Google Tools Tutorial Videos
4. 7 Good Options for Building Digital Portfolios - A PDF Handout
5. Two Chrome Extensions That Can Help You Stay on Task
6. Ten Great Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures - A PDF Handout
7. Six Styles of Classroom Video Projects - A Handout
8. A Nice Tool for Creating Animated Maps
9. A Short Explanation of Google Apps Terminology
10. How to Apply Custom Avatars to ClassDojo Profiles
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
HelloTalk is a mobile community for learning a new language.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.