Tuesday, August 4, 2015
5 Posts to Jumpstart Your Classroom Blog
1. How to supervise your child's web use at home.
2. Privacy settings on school-provided laptops/ Chromebooks/ iPads/ tablets. Consider adding a PDF of screenshots illustrating those settings.
3. Tasty and healthy snacks to send to school with your child (Pinterest is a great source for ideas, just make sure you give proper attribution).
4. How to talk to kids about bullying.
5. A glossary of Tween/ teen slang vocabulary.
My upcoming course, Classroom Blog Jumpstart, will cover topics like this one and many more. The course begins on August 17th. Click here to learn more about the course.