Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. How to Create a Jeopardy-style Game in Google Spreadsheets
2. 5 Good Google Tools for Social Studies Teachers - And How to Use Them
3. How to Create a Progress Chart in Google Sheets
4. Jeopardy Rocks - Create a Review Game Online
5. Padlet Now Offers an iPad App - 5 Ways You Can Use It With Students
6. A Quick Way to Access a Countdown Timer on Your Computer
7. Formative - A Possible Replacement for Infuse Learning
Get your classroom blog off the ground and running well in my online course Classroom Blog Jumpstart. The class will be a three night event (August 17, 18, 19) in which I'll cover everything you need to know to create an awesome classroom blog. Learn more about it here.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
HelloTalk is a mobile community for learning a new language.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.