Sunday, September 6, 2015
A Round-up of Recent Google Classroom & Drive Updates
1. Share to Classroom is a new Chrome extension that will let you push webpages to your student's screens. They will not need to click any links, the pages will just appear on their screens. Read more about it here.
2. Explore is a new feature of Google Sheets. Explore provides suggested graphs and charts based on the data in your spreadsheets. Click here to learn more.
3. The research function in Google Docs is now available in the Google Docs Android app. Learn more here.
4. There is a new way to access the Google Drive templates gallery. Watch a video here to see the new option.
5. Voice typing is now a native feature of Google Documents. It works quite well. See it in action in a video here.
6. The Google Drive iOS app will soon allow you to select multiple files for offline access. More information is available here.