Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Seven Web-based Tools for Delivering Flipped Lessons
2. A Delicious Science Lesson - The Chemistry of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
3. VocApp - Create Multimedia Vocabulary Flashcards
4. The First Thanksgiving - Lessons and Activities for Elementary School Students
5. 75 Google Apps Video Tutorials
6. Create Great Visual Stories on Adobe Slate
7. An Illustrated Mathematics Dictionary
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
AlfaTyping offers great, free typing lessons for kids.
MasteryConnect offers a series of apps for identifying standards.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.
Lesley University offers online education programs for teachers.
Southeastern University offers online M.Ed programs.