|Max is worn out by Thanksgiving.|
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 3 Good Tools for Creating Rubrics
2. 11 TED-Ed Videos on How the Human Body Works
3. How to Use Weebly & YouTube to Create a Video Blog Series
4. Three Ways to Share Bundles of Links With Students
5. Create Motivational Posters and Cards on Big Huge Labs
6. Print Posters With Almost Any Printer
7. Explore Petra in Google Maps
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
AlfaTyping offers great, free typing lessons for kids.
MasteryConnect offers a series of apps for identifying standards.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.
Lesley University offers online education programs for teachers.
Southeastern University offers online M.Ed programs.