|Winter has arrived in Woodstock, ME.|
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Flubaroo Now Lets You Share Graded Assignments Through Google Drive
2. Great Google Drive Add-ons for Teachers - A PDF Handout
3. GrammarFlip - Online Grammar Lessons for Students
4. Click to Spin - A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
5. ToonSpaghetti Teaches Kids to Make Movies on iPads
6. 10 Resources for Teaching With Primary Sources
7. Science Snacks - Fun, Hands-on Science Lessons
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.
Lesley University offers online education programs for teachers.
Southeastern University offers online M.Ed programs.