Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome to efficiently reply to those emails. In the video embedded below I provide a short overview of how this helpful Chrome extension works.
Saturday, August 1, 2015
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Great Google Drive Add-ons for Teachers - A PDF Handout
2. Six Styles of Classroom Video Projects - A Handout
3. More Than 500,000 Historical Video Clips
4. Create Short Stories and More on Make Beliefs Comix
5. 7 Good Options for Building Digital Portfolios - A PDF Handout
6. Now Take Notes on Drive Videos with VideoNot.es
7. EduSync's TeacherCal Helps You Plan and Organize Lessons
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
HelloTalk is a mobile community for learning a new language.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.