Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 15 Good Tools for Quickly Gathering Feedback from Students
2. EDPuzzle Now Has a Google Classroom Integration
3. Chronas - Interactive Historical Map and Data Sets
4. Fake or Real? - A Fun Google Search Challenge
5. Four Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed This Week
6. A Great List of Web Tools That Don't Require Registration
7. Create Interactive Year-in-Review Timelines
By popular request, I am offering a new section of my online course Getting Going With GAFE. The course carries a graduate credit option. The first meeting is on January 5th. All registration information can be seen here. Remember, subscribers to the Practical Ed Tech newsletter receive a discount on courses.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.
Lesley University offers online education programs for teachers.
Southeastern University offers online M.Ed programs.