As fun as it is to attend a conference, it's always nice to come home. My dog, Max, has not left my side all morning except when we played fetch in the fresh snow earlier. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you're doing something fun just like I am with Max.
The week's most popular posts:
1. 4 Helpful Gmail Settings for Teachers & Students
2. 12 Lessons on How the Human Body Works
3. 10 Good Video Sources for Social Studies Teachers and Students
4. Create Video-based Polls on ClipChoose
5. Have You Tried Kahoot's Ghost Mode?
6. Click to Spin - A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
7. Numberock - Math Music Videos for Kids
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.KidzType provides a fun way to teach and learn typing skills.