Before I head out the door with my loyal dog Max, I have this week's most popular posts to share.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 5 Good Google Tools for Social Studies Students
2. How to Create Historical Facebook Profiles With Google Drawings
3. 5 Ways Your Students Can Create Digital Valentine's Day Greetings
4. Complete This Free Course and Become a Power Google Searcher
5. 11 Backchannel & Informal Assessment Tools Compared in One Chart
6. 7 Tools for Creating Multimedia Quizzes Compared in One Chart
7. How to Mix Privacy Settings on Google Calendar - And a Handful of Other Google Calendar Tutorials
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
SlideModel offers great PowerPoint templates for teachers.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.KidzType provides a fun way to teach and learn typing skills.