|A Padlet of stories.|
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. My Three Favorite Classroom Timer Tools
2. Click to Spin - A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
3. Students Can Compare Maps Side-by-Side in GE Teach
4. Create a Single Dashboard for All of Your Cloud Storage Accounts
5. Limnu - Create Collaborative Online Whiteboards
6. Three Examples of Students Creating Real-World Products to Solve Problems That Mattered to Them
7. Annotation Studio - Annotate Shared Documents With Text, Video, and Images
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
SlideModel offers great PowerPoint templates for teachers.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.KidzType provides a fun way to teach and learn typing skills.