Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. My Favorite Internet Search Tips for Teachers & Students
2. Travel the Iditarod Race in Google Street View
3. Five Tools for Sharing Portions of Videos
4. Three Tools Students Can Use to Add Annotations to Videos
5. Perspecs Shows Students Three Sides to Every Story
6. 3 Google Docs Options First Time Users Often Ask About
7. The Contest for Human Flight - Interactive Timeline
Professional Development Opportunities!There will be two Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps this year. There will be one tailored to schools that have 1:1 Chromebook programs and one for everyone else. Both Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps will be held in July. You can learn more about them here. Discounted early registration is available now. The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp has sold out every year for the last three years.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Cloudschool is a great online LMS and course creation tool.
Google Forms in the Classroom is a good book on all things Google Forms.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.