Here are the most popular posts of the last month:
1. 11 Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed
2. New Polling Feature Added to Google Classroom
3. A Short Overview of 12 Tools for Creating Flipped Lessons
4. Kahoot Adds a Team Mode
5. 5 Ideas for Using Google Sites in Your Classroom
6. Mozilla Releases an Interactive Web Literacy Map
7. My Three Favorite Classroom Timer Tools
8. Three Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed
9. Telling Stories With Storyboards - Webinar Recording
10. Four Tools for Creating Screencasts on Chromebooks
Spring and Summer PD Opportunities With Me
- Only seven tickets are left for the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp in July.
- Just one ticket is available for the Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp in July.
- If coming to Maine isn't an option for you, take a look at the online workshops I'm hosting throughout the spring and summer.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
FreshGrade is a great online digital portfolio tool.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
FrontRow offers adaptive online ELA and Math practice activities.
Teach n Go is a comprehensive platform for teaching online courses.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.