Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 7 Tools for Creating Flowcharts, Mind Maps, and Diagrams
2. How to Blend Images in Google Slides
3. ReadWorks Publishes Summer Reading Packs for K-12
4. Six Alternatives to TechSmith's Snagit, Knowmia, and ScreenChomp
5. How to Create Recordings of Your iPad's Screen
6. How to Use Facebook to Bookmark Links
7. LitCharts Offers Guides to Popular & Classic Literature
Spring and Summer PD Opportunities With Me
- Only three tickets remain for the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp in July.
- Take a look at the online workshops I'm hosting throughout the spring and summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp is sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
FreshGrade is a great online digital portfolio tool.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
FrontRow offers adaptive online ELA and Math practice activities.
Teach n Go is a comprehensive platform for teaching online courses.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
Buncee offers a great tool for creating visual stories.