Here are the most popular posts from July, 2016:
1. How to Enable Automatic Grading in Google Forms
2. A New Lesson Plan Tool for Google Docs
3. Flubaroo Compared to the New Google Forms Auto-grading Feature
4. ScratchMath - Great Ideas for Using Scratch in Elementary Math
5. Click to Spin - A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
6. Character Scrapbook - A Template for Reflecting on Stories
7. Google Forms Can Now Automatically Grade Quizzes Without an Add-on
8. How to Create Custom Word Clouds
9. ABCD Wordie Analyzes Text and Creates Vocabulary Lists
10. How to Create Online Collaborative Whiteboards
I Will Come To Your School or Conference
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
FrontRow offers adaptive online ELA and Math practice activities.
Teach n Go is a comprehensive platform for teaching online courses.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
Buncee offers a great tool for creating visual stories.