A lot schools in New England started their new years this week. The rest will be back in session next week. If you recently started your new school year, I hope that it is off to a great start for you.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Two Ways to Visually Show Classroom Noise
2. 5 Handy Google Slides Features You Should Know - Here's How to Use Them
3. Timers, Word Clouds, and Kahoot
4. Cite This For Me - Cite Websites In One Click
5. Try Math Landing for K-6 Mathematics Resources
6. More Than 40 Alternatives to YouTube
7. 6 Tools That Can Help Students Keep Track of Tasks
I Will Come To Your School or Conference
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Haiku Deck offers the best alternative to PowerPoint.
Pixton provides a create way to create comics.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.D2L offers a great LMS and they want your input to make it even better.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
Buncee offers a great tool for creating visual stories.