Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. My Go-to Google Tools for Social Studies Classrooms
2. Flubaroo Compared to the New Google Forms Auto-grading Feature
3. More Than 40 Alternatives to YouTube
4. How to Include Video Feedback in Google Forms
5. An Easy Way to Distribute Contact Info During an Open House
6. Three Google Forms Add-ons To Help You Manage Parent Volunteers
7. Try Math Landing for K-6 Mathematics Resources
I Will Come To Your School or Conference
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Haiku Deck offers the best alternative to PowerPoint.
Pixton provides a create way to create comics.
SeeSaw is the best platform for creating digital portfolios with K-8 students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
Buncee offers a great tool for creating visual stories.