Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. How to Create a Check-in/ Check-out System In Google Forms
2. How to Create Simple Comics on Pixton
3. Symbolab - An Online Graphing Calculator and More
4. NEW Apple Teacher Site Offers FREE Professional Development
5. Campaign Comics Templates for Kids
6. Streamline Your Feedback Process in Google Docs
7. 7 Good Tools for Creating Timelines
Getting Going With GAFE, Teaching History With Technology, and Blogs & Social Media for Teachers will start in October. Graduate credits are available.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Haiku Deck offers the best alternative to PowerPoint.
Pixton provides a create way to create comics.
SeeSaw is the best platform for creating digital portfolios with K-8 students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
Buncee offers a great tool for creating visual stories.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.