At the end of every month I post a list of the most frequently read posts of the previous 30 days. This gives me a chance to see what you're interested in and you a chance to see what's trending.
Here are this month's most popular posts:
1. Great Google Drive Add-ons for Teachers - An Updated Handout
2. 10 Important Google Search Strategies for Students - A PDF Handout
3. 10 Ideas for Using Comics In Your Classroom
4. Zing! - Thousands of Free eBooks for Students
5. How to Create Flashcards from a Google Spreadsheet
6. Goo.gl - Save Time, Shorten URLs, and Track Interactions
7. WriteReader - Collaborative Book Creation for Elementary School Classrooms
8. How JoeZoo Express Can Save You Tons of Time Grading in Google Documents
9. Click to Spin - A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
10. A Cute Video About Email Etiquette for Students
In November I'll be trying out a new way of offering professional development webinars. For the last few years I've offered them as three to five week courses. A lot of people have suggested offering each section of the courses as stand-alone webinars. So this month I'll be offering two one hour webinars. One on formative assessment and one on video creation. Registration will be available on Wednesday.
Need a keynote for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Pixton provides a great way to create comics.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
SeeSaw is the best platform for creating digital portfolios with K-8 students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.