Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Great Google Drive Add-ons for Teachers - An Updated Handout
2. How JoeZoo Express Can Save You Tons of Time Grading in Google Documents
3. 7 Halloween Lesson Activities for Elementary School Students
4. Three Good Tools for Collaboratively Creating Multimedia Books
5. My Three Favorite Video Creation iPad Apps for Elementary School
6. How to Add Sticky Notes To Webpages
7. OpenEd Helps You Find Resources to Share In Your LMS
Need a keynote for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Pixton provides a great way to create comics.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
SeeSaw is the best platform for creating digital portfolios with K-8 students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.