Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 8 Ways to Create Videos on Chromebooks
2. My Go-to Google Tools for Social Studies Classrooms
3. Chronas - Interactive Historical Map and Data Sets
4. Three Ways to Create Image-based Formative Assessments
5. Five Strategies to Help Students Conduct Better Informational Searches
6. Math Vocabulary Cards in English and Spanish
7. Online Activities for Teaching With Primary Sources
I'll be offering more professional development webinars in January including one designed for Google Forms and Sheets beginners. And if you're looking for in-person professional development, please get in touch with me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
Need a speaker for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosts workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.