This week I hosted the first webinar in my new Wednesday Webinar series. Twenty ambitious educators joined me for Quick & Powerful Video Projects. The next webinar in the series is Winning Blog Strategies. Registration for that webinar is still open. I'll be sharing my best tips learned through nine years of daily blogging personally and professionally.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Creative Commons Explained In Simple Terms
2. Get More Room to Work In Google Docs With Just One Click
3. How to Share Google Docs With People Who Don't Have Google Accounts
4. How to Use a Whiteboard in Google+ Hangouts
5. Flubaroo Adds a New Feedback Option - Stickers & Badges
6. World Population History - An Interactive Map and Timeline
7. 5 Fun Geography Games for Geography Awareness Week
Need a keynote for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Pixton provides a great way to create comics.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosts workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.