Next week I'll be speaking in Amarillo and Abilene, Texas as well as Topeka, KS and Flagstaff, AZ. If you're going to be at any of those events, please say hello. Visit my work with me page to learn how to bring me to your school or conference.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. A Fun Tool for Making Word Clouds in Fun Shapes
2. 15 Tools for Teaching History With Technology - A Handout
3. A Great Video Explanation of Onomatopoeia
4. 5 Ways to Create Mapped Stories
5. What Connects These Things? - A Search Lesson
6. Global Forest Change Explorer - Trends in Deforestation
7. 10 Sites and Apps for Vocabulary and Spelling Practice
Summer PD Opportunities With Me
- Take a look at the online workshops I'm hosting throughout the spring and summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook and BYOD Camps are sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.
Bring Me To Your School or Conference
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
FrontRow offers adaptive online ELA and Math practice activities.
Teach n Go is a comprehensive platform for teaching online courses.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
Buncee offers a great tool for creating visual stories.