Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Six Tools for Creating Classroom Quiz Games - A Comparison Chart
2. Math Playground - Hundreds of Math Games & Instructional Videos
3. 5 Videos to Help Students Understand the Electoral College
4. 5 Map Creation Activities for Geography Awareness Week
5. 11 Video Tutorials About Creating Multimedia Maps
6. How to Create Multimedia Timelines on HSTRY.co
7. A Few Tips on Using Tables in Google Docs & Slides
Getting Going With G Suite begins next Monday. In the five week course you can learn how to effectively into your practice. Learn more here.
Need a keynote for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Pixton provides a great way to create comics.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
SeeSaw is the best platform for creating digital portfolios with K-8 students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.