Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 5 Handy Chrome Extensions for Teachers
2. How to Create a Word Cloud in Google Documents
3. 5 Fun Geography Games for Geography Awareness Week
4. Three Ways That Students Can Create Talking Pictures
5. Four Tools for Making Audio Recordings on Chromebooks
6. G Suite for Education Has a New Templates Option
7. My Three Favorite Video Creation iPad Apps for Elementary School
Getting Going With G Suite begins on Monday. There is still time to register. In the five week course you can learn how to effectively integrate G Suite into your practice. Learn more here.
Need a keynote for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Pixton provides a great way to create comics.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosts workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.