Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Two Ways to Grade Short Answer Questions in Google Forms
2. Google Returns the Reference Citation Option to Google Docs
3. Two Good Sets of Animated Maps for U.S. History Students
4. How to Cite the Source of Images Found in Google Docs & Slides
5. Expii Solve - Fun and Challenging Mathematics Exercises
6. Three Alternatives to Glogster
7. Two YouTube Search Methods You Might Be Overlooking
Join me on Wednesday for Winning Blog Strategies, a webinar that is sure to help you improve your blog.
Need a speaker for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosts workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.