Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. New Google Classroom Features Focus on Individual Instruction
2. Track Progress Toward Goals With This Google Sheets Template
3. Storyboard That Offers Lesson Plans for Every Month
4. How to Quickly Access Ten Google Sheets Templates for Teachers
5. How to Use Pixiclip to Create Instructional Videos
6. Two Tools That Help Students Analyze Writing
7. 10 Free Ways to Create Videos on Chromebooks
This Wednesday I will be hosting my sixth Wednesday Webinar. This week's topic is Search Strategies Students Need to Know. If you have missed any of the previous webinars, you can now access all of them on-demand.
Need a speaker for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosts workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.