Tuesday, April 4, 2017
12 Lessons from 12,000 Blog Posts
1. You've got to have a purpose.
2. It's not a get-rich-quick scheme.
3. Everyone's a critic.
4. Comparisons are silly. (In the image of my notebook you'll see that I wrote "everyone is lying" in parentheses. What I really mean is that everyone tends to show only the best parts of themselves online, it's much like online dating sites).
5. Share a lot, but don't give it all away.
6. Ask for what you want.
7. Protect your property.
8. Focus your time.
9. Ads suck, but there's money to be made.
10. Keep tinkering.
11. It's not about you.
12. Stay the course...until you need to change course.
If you're interested in learning how all of these lessons can help you, check out my course From Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.