In this webinar you will everything you need to know to get started using Google Forms and Google Sheets to streamline your workflow in grading quizzes, emailing parents and students, and keeping track of classroom materials. You will also learn how to build self-guided video review activities for your students. Finally, we’ll tackle any questions that you have about Google Forms and Google Sheets.
This webinar will be held live at 4pm Eastern Time on April 4th. Register here. A recording of the webinar will be available to those who cannot attend the live session.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. Two ways to create self-grading quizzes.
2. How to create self-paced guided video review activities.
3. Simple methods to streamline emailing personalized updates to parents and students.
4. How to easily keep track of classroom materials through the use of Forms and Sheets.
5. Methods for creating and managing activity registration forms.
This webinar will be held live on April 4th at 4pm EST.
Please check here other live webinars.
Richard, why isn't this webinar free? I explained the answer in this video.