Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Quick Key's New Google Forms Add-on Makes It Easy to Send Grades to PowerSchool
2. A Student With Autism Explains Autism
3. Peaks and Valleys - An Interactive Story Map
4. How to Annotate Images on a Chromebook
5. Explore National Parks for Free In Person or Online
6. Plum's Creaturizer - A Neat AR App to Get Kids Exploring Outdoors
7. 7 Good Resources for Teaching and Learning About Earth Day
Early registration discounts for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps are only available for 15 more days. Learn more here.
Click here to learn how to bring me to your school or conference.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.