Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Three Alternatives to Google Classroom
2. Quick Key + Google Classroom = Great Way to Conduct Formative Assessments
3. How Not To...
4. Know Recorder - Create Whiteboard Videos on iPads and Android Tablets
5. Three Options for Adding Q&A to Your Slide Presentations
6. Three Good Tools for Collaboratively Creating Multimedia Books
7. Change the Dialect to Change Your Search Results
Flash Sale!This summer I am hosting the Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp and the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp. Be one of the first ten people to register online and you can register for $100 off!
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosts workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.