Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Practical Ed Tech Handbook - 2017 Edition
2. Tools for Creating, Hosting, and Printing Infographics
3. Quickly Create Bingo Boards In Google Sheets
4. Three Ways for Students to Create Digital Flashcards
5. My Five Most Frequently Recommended Google Forms Add-ons
6. How to Search for Creative Commons Images
7. The Art of Storytelling - Pixar in a Box
Join me this summer for the Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp or the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp. Early registration and group discounts are available.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosts workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.