Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. My Three Favorite Classroom Timer Tools
2. Telling Stories With Storyboards - Webinar Recording
3. How to Add Word Art to Google Slides
4. Four Tools for Creating Screencasts on Chromebooks - A Comparison
5. STEM in 30 - A Smithsonian Webcast for Middle School Students
6. Four Ways to Explore the News Through Maps
7. Resources for Reviewing for AP US History Exam
Spring and Summer PD Opportunities With Me
- Discounted early registration for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps is available through the end of the day.
- If coming to Maine isn't an option for you, take a look at the online workshops I'm hosting throughout the spring and summer.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
FreshGrade is a great online digital portfolio tool.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
FrontRow offers adaptive online ELA and Math practice activities.
Teach n Go is a comprehensive platform for teaching online courses.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.