Thursday, April 5, 2012

Advice from My Go-To Google Docs Guy about Managing Google Docs

Even though I'm a Google Certified Teacher and I do 97% of my non-blogging writing in Google Docs (the other 3% is in Apple's Pages), there are still occasions when I am stumped by a question. In those cases I turn to my fellow Mainer, GCT, and all-around good guy Kern Kelley for help. Recently through Fred Delventhal I discovered a new blog post by Kern on the topic of managing Google Docs.

Kern's latest post Managing Google Docs in the Classroom walks you through a simple step-by-step process for managing the flow of documents that students share with you. If you have ever felt overwhelmed by a flood of documents in your Google Documents account, follow Kern's plan and enjoy having order in your Google Docs account again.