Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Grading Made Easy with Diigo & Jing
2. Exploring the Olympics on Google Earth & Maps
3. Practice Piano with JoyTunes for iPad
4. Beyond the App - You Found an App, Now What?
5. A Short Review of the Nexus 7
6. The Collaborative Lecture: A Hybrid Approach to Learning
7. Website on Steroids - Creating a Powerful Blog
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
Academic Pub is a service for creating custom etextbooks.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools. I will be conducting a series of workshops with them this summer. Please visit their site for the schedule.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join 48,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information on what I can do for you.