Saturday, December 14, 2013
The Week in Review - The Most Popular Posts
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Have You Looked At Google Lit Trips Lately?
2. Three Good Tools for Creating Multimedia Books Online
3. Five Good Online Tools for Creating Infographics
4. Seven Essentials of Good Infographic Design
5. Teaching With ChronoZoom - A Timeline of Almost Everything
6. MIT App Inventor 2 - Design Android Apps in Your Browser
7. Three Good Tools Students Can Use to Organize Online Study Groups
Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
MathDisk provides a great platform for creating interactive math lessons.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is organizing two iPad summits this school year.
Classmint offers a nice multimedia flashcard service.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.
at 6:30 AM