Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 5 Good Mathematics Feeds for Teachers
2. Five Good Feeds for U.S. History Teachers
3. A Teacher's Guide to Classroom Backchannels and Informal Assessment Tools
4. A New Collaboration Option in Google Forms
5. How to Manage 3rd Party Apps Accessing Your Google Account
6. This Link Will Self-Destruct - Create Links to Share for a Limited Time
7. How To Password Protect Posts and Pages in WordPress Blogs (Including Edublogs) In Two Steps
Would you like me to visit your school this year?
Click here for information about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
ThingLink is a great tool for collaboratively creating interactive images.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTech Teacher is hosting iPad Summit USA in Atlanta this spring.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join more than 53,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.