Saturday, March 22, 2014
The Week In Review - The Most Popular Posts of the Week
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Seven Good Student Response Systems That Work On All Devices
2. Check Out the Education Templates in Stormboard - A New Collaborative Planning Tool
3. Three Good Tools for Building Flipped Lessons That Include Assessment Tools
4. Speech to Text and Text to Speech In Your Web Browser
5. Gen i Revolution - A Personal Finance Game for Middle School and High School Students
6. Try These Word Cloud Tools to Help Students Analyze Writing
7. Ten Good Online Tools for Creating Mind Maps
Would you like to come learn with me this summer?
Click here to learn more about the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Class Charts provides a great way to record and analyze student behavior information.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
Classmint offers a nice multimedia flashcard service.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
Fresno Pacific University offers a wide variety of technology courses for teachers.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.