Saturday, March 15, 2014
This Week's Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. How to Create a Bibliography in Google Documents
2. Almost Everything Students Need to Know About the United Nations
3. 5 Ideas for Teaching With Comics and 5 Free Online Tools for Creating Them
4. Reading Bear Offers Fun Online Reading Lessons for Kids
5. 5 Good Options for Creating Digital Portfolios
6. Code Maven and Game Maven Teach Kids to Program Their Own Games
7. Snagit for Chrome Now Supports Screencasting on Chromebooks
Would you like to come learn with me this summer?
Click here to learn more about the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
Classmint offers a nice multimedia flashcard service.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
Fresno Pacific University offers a wide variety of technology courses for teachers.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.