Saturday, April 5, 2014
The Week in Review - Spring Has Sprung!
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Tackk - Create Webpages for Announcements, Assignments, and Digital Portfolios
2. TwistedWave - Create Audio Recordings and Save Them in Google Drive
3. CCSS-Aligned Rubrics for Project Based Learning
4. A Handful of Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
5. Two Activities to Help Students Learn About the Cost of Living
6. 7 Online Tools for Creating Charts & Diagrams
7. Four Sources of Print-on-demand Graph Paper
Would you like to come learn with me this summer?
Click here to learn more about the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Class Charts provides a great way to record and analyze student behavior information.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
Fresno Pacific University offers a wide variety of technology courses for teachers.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.
at 7:30 AM