|Clouds over the valley|
of Bryant Pond.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 7 Ideas for Implementing Technology For A Purpose
2. The Importance of Teaching Digital Citizenship
3. ParticiPoll - Add Interactive Polls to PowerPoint
4. Listen to, Compose, and Play Music on SFS Kids
5. Science Friday - Science Lesson Plans and Interesting Science Videos
6. Five Mathematics Glossaries for Kids
7. Good Ideas for Using Augmented Reality in Elementary School Math and Reading
Five seats are left at the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. Click here for discounted registration.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.