Saturday, July 26, 2014
Week in Review - The Most Popular Posts
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Ten Resources for Helping Students Learn to Code and Program
2. The New Classtools Countdown Timer Offers Multiple Timers Set to Music
3. How to Use Google Slides to Organize Research
4. Finally! TodaysMeet Now Offers Chat Moderation for Teachers
5. 7 Free Edmodo Apps to Try This Summer
6. Climate Kids - Online and Hands-on Activities for Learning About Climate Change
7. FluencyTutor for Google - Students Listen and Practice Reading Aloud
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.
at 8:30 AM