|A trout in the Androscoggin River.|
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Engage Students in History With Fake Facebook and Fake SMS
2. How to Use the Random Name Selection Tools on Classtools.net
3. Lesson Plans and a Road Map for Teaching Search Strategies
4. Join Me for An Afternoon of Free Webinars About Google Apps
5. Plickers 2.0 is Coming Soon!
6. 4 Ways to Transform Student Projects with ThingLink for Video
7. Paper Toys and Video Creation
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
GoSocialStudiesGo is an online textbook for social studies students.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.