|Moonrise in Maine.|
Here are this month's most popular posts:
1. Six Styles of Classroom Video Projects - A Handout
2. 12 Good Tools for Creating End-of-Year Review Activities
3. Ten Great Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures - A PDF Handout
4. Making the Most of Google Keep
5. Create Rubrics and Email Grades from a Google Spreadsheet
6. By Request - Five Options for Creating Videos on Chromebooks
7. 5 Good Ways to Send Text & Push Notifications to Students & Parents - A Handout
8. Seven Steps for Creating Videos In Your Classroom
9. Create Animated Videos and Presentations at the Same Time on Wideo
10. What2Learn - Create Your Own Review Games
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
HelloTalk is a mobile community for learning a new language.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.