This week I was busy presenting six webinars including three for Simple K12. Thank you to everyone who participated in one or more of the webinars. The recordings of the Simple K12 webinar recordings will be available next week.
Next week I'm hitting the road to speak in Mooresville, North Carolina. Professionally, there's nothing I enjoy more than visiting schools to work directly teachers. If you would like to have me visit your school, send an email to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Frequently Overlooked Useful YouTube Features - A PDF Handout
2. 50+ Google Tools Tutorial Videos
3. 7 Good Options for Building Digital Portfolios - A PDF Handout
4. ClassDojo Introduces Groups...More to Come
5. How to Create an Online Whiteboard Space
6. 5 Tools for Hosting Collaborative Brainstorming Sessions Online
7. Beyond Assessment: 3 Other Uses for Socrative
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
HelloTalk is a mobile community for learning a new language.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.