Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Evernote is Closing Skitch for Windows, iOS, and Android - Try These Alternatives
2. 176 Practical Ed Tech Tips
3. How to Find Public Domain and Creative Commons Images
4. A Couple More Skitch Alternatives
5. Use Google Drive to Host Online Discussions of Primary Sources
6. 10 Good YouTube Channels for Math Lessons
7. ClassHook Helps You Find Educational Video Clips
On January 5th I'm starting a new section of Getting Going With GAFE (Google Apps for Education). Three graduate credits are available in that course. More information about that course is available here.
On January 11th I'm starting a new section of Classroom Blog Jumpstart. More information about that online class is available here.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.
Lesley University offers online education programs for teachers.
Southeastern University offers online M.Ed programs.